GET INVOLVED WITH YOUR ISSUES
PRIMARY ELECTION IS ON AUGUST1OTH
MAIL IN BALLOTS GO OUT ON JULY 24TH
Utah Voter Registration Requirements Requirements 20A2101
● Be a United States Citizen.
● Be a resident of Utah for at least 30 days immediately before the next election.
● Be at least 18 years old on the day of the next election. You may register before your birthday, and you will be printed a Voter registration card when it gets closer to your birthday.
● Have your principal place of residence in a specific voting precinct in Utah. 20A2105
● A Person who has been convicted of a felony who's right to vote has not been restored as provided by law may not register to vote while incarcerated. 20A2101.5; 20A2104; 20A3305. How to Register All Voter Registration is done at the Washington County Clerk's Office. You can visit their website at http://www.washco.utah.gov/clerk/electionInfo.php
You can also pickup a Voter Registration Form or an Absentee Ballot Application in the Washington City Recorder's Office. Your registration must be done according to the following to be qualified to vote in the next election.
1. Voter registration deadline is 30 calendar days before the election. If a qualified person registers in person at the office of the County Clerk after the voter registration deadline but at least 15 days before the election, that person shall be informed that he/she is registered to vote, but may only vote on election day, and is NOT ELIGIBLE to vote using the early voting system. If registration occurs during the 14 days before the election, the applicant will be told that he will be registered, but will NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE in the upcoming election. 20A2201
2. Late arriving by mail registration forms that are postmarked at least 30 days before the election and received at least 7 days before the election are to be processed by the County Clerk. 20A2202
3. Qualified persons may register when getting or renewing a driver's license or when they receive service from a public assistance agency. 20A2204 and 205 You can also print these applications below and return them to the Washington County Clerks Office or Washington City Recorder Office. Voter Registration Form http://elections.utah.gov/VoterRegistrationForm.pdf
Absentee Ballot Application http://elections.utah.gov/absentee%20form.pdf
Contact Information: Washington County Clerk's Office 197 E. Tabernacle St. St. George, Utah 84770 (435) 6345700 http://www.washco.utah.gov/clerk/electionInfo.php